Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts


Job 27:3-4

As long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; my lips will not speak falsehood, and my tongue will not utter deceit.

Job was a man of uncompromising truthfulness. Synonyms to the word truthfulness are honesty, candor, frankness, accuracy, reliability and faithfulness. The Bible says of Job: He was honest inside and out. Job 1:1a (MSG).

To Job living will not worth it with a tongue yielded to deceit. He said: my lips shall not speak untruth, nor shall my tongue utter deceit. Job 27:4 (AMP). Job further said till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

Job lived 140 years after his traumatic experience. The Lord gave him two times of the wealth he had had before. Truthfulness pays.

Jesus is the answer to live and walk in truthfulness.

Lying spirit could not invade Michaiah tongue even when 400 prophets yielded to lying spirit. Yield your tongue to Jesus. In Nigeria a local proverb says: The truth at marketplace attracts no interest but with eagerness people purchase falsehood with money.

Satan is a liar by default. Ananias and Sapphira did not live to tell the story of a tongue hired to Satan the father of lies.

PRAYER:

Lord God, bestow upon me abundant grace to live in full-scale truthfulness in Jesus name.


Samuel Oluwatunbi

NIGERIA.

I am the Mission President of Christ Peoples Assembly: The church with the world as her Parish. I’m the Haggai International’s First Watson Scholar. Dr. John Edmund Haggai’s lectures on Stewardship, his books on Leadership, and the training at Haggai International made indelible mark on me.  


Post a Comment

0 Comments